Downs Energy offers Phillips 66 aviation lubricant products for Fixed Base Operators under the Phillips 66 Aviation brand.
Phillips 66 has been an ardent supporter of general aviation
since the earliest days of flight
- First to develop multi-grade piston aviation oil (X/C 20W-50)
- First and only to create multi-grade oil approved for engines designed for the 120 grade (X/C 25W-60)
- Single source for piston engine oils and hydraulic fluids
- High performance properties for extremes from Alaska to the tropics
- Protective additive packages that exceed industry specifications
- Compatible with other brands
The Phillips 66 line of aviation lubricants is designed to exceed your expectations with premium single and multi-viscosity engine oils and the highest quality hydraulic fluids. Approved by the FAA and leading engine manufacturers around the world, the Phillips 66 line of aviation lubricants offers everything your aircraft needs from break-in to TBO.
- OPPOSED PISTON products include X/C 20W-50 or M20W-50 break-in fluids to Victory 100AW with Lycoming AW additive, to long-term storage anti-rust X/C 20W-50
- RADIAL PISTON products include X/C 25W-60 or M20W-50 break-in fluids, to 100AD for normal operation and anti-rust X/C 20W-50 for long-term storage
- X/C 5606 A and H Mil-Spec aviation hydraulic fluids meet the requirements of MIL-PFR5606A (obsolete) and the current MIL-PRF-5606H
- X/C 5606H meets the cleanliness requirements of “super clean” hydraulic fluids in modern aircraft systems