Diesel Exhaust Fluid
We can fill your existing tote or tank or deliver new totes. Full transport loads can also be arranged.
Full transport loads can also be arranged.
- DEF is also available in 1-gallon and 2.5-gallon containers and 55-gallon drums.
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid is 32.5% highly refined Urea and 67.4% de-ionized water and meets ISO 22241 and is approved by the American Petroleum Institute or API.
- DEF is expected to bring a 4% improvement to fuel economy.
- DEF is not hazardous, flammable or toxic.
- Use and storage is critical in maintaining product integrity. Stainless steel or poly tanks are to be used at all times. Product contamination can lead to particulate filter damage or exhaust damage.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid is available at the pump at our locations:
Corona – Magnolia
1296 Magnolia Ave
Corona, CA 92879
Corona – Railroad
1950 Railroad Street
Corona, CA 92880
501 North Spring Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530