VICTORY® DIESEL AVIATION OIL 10W-40
FULL SYNTHETIC AVIATION ENGINE OIL FOR AIRCRAFT COMPRESSION IGNITION ENGINES
Phillips 66® Victory Diesel Aviation Oil 10W-40 is a fully synthetic multi-viscosity engine oil specifically designed for air and liquid cooled compression ignition diesel type piston aviation engines. It contains both detergents and dispersants to help keep engines clean as well as robust antiwear additives to protect engine components.
The detergent and dispersant containing formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits resulting in a much cleaner engine. It is specifically formulated to protect both 2-stroke and 4-stroke compression ignition aviation engines. This oil has a high viscosity index and low pour point, allowing its use over a wide temperature range. Additionally, it contains a specially balanced anti-foam additive to protect against air entrainment and foam generation.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated with synthetic basestocks for strong protection against oxidation during long periods of operation
- Dispersants help suspended diesel particulate within the oil for a cleaner engine
- Detergents minimize engine sludge, varnish and deposits for a cleaner engine
- Robust antiwear package to protect against engine wear
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing
- High viscosity index and low pour point for use over a wide temperature range
- Robust foam resistance to protect against air entrainment
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Compression ignition piston aircraft engines:
- Air cooled and liquid cooled
- 2-stoke and 4-stroke combustion cycle