SYNCON® TURBINE OIL
SYNTHETIC PAO-BASED TURBINE OIL
Phillips 66® Syncon Turbine Oil is a premium quality, synthetic lubricant developed for use in land-based gas turbines operating over a wide temperature range, where the manufacturer calls for a synthesized hydrocarbon (SHC) or PAO based turbine oil.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity
- High viscosity index and very low pour point for use over a wide temperature range
- Low volatility for lower oil consumption and less makeup oil
- Protects against wear
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good foam resistance
- Extended service intervals compared with conventional mineral oil-based lubricants Note: For more information on compatibility with seals, paints and plastics, please call our Technical Support Hotline.
- Land-based gas turbines