ELECTRIC MOTOR BEARINGS NON-EP POLYUREA GREASE
Phillips 66® Polytac is a high quality, multipurpose, non-extreme pressure (EP), polyurea grease developed for the lubrication of rolling element bearings in high temperature, long life applications where extreme pressure protection is not required. It is particularly recommended for the lubrication of electric motor bearings, sealed-for-life bearings and other lightly loaded, high speed antifriction bearings.
Polytac is manufactured with high quality base oils, select inhibitors and a non-soap, polyurea thickener. It has excellent oxidation resistance and high shear stability for long service life. It provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion and has outstanding resistance to water washout.
Polytac provides significant performance advantages over conventional soap thickened greases in high temperature, sealed-for-life applications. It is also recommended for automotive and industrial applications where a shear stable, water resistant, non-EP grease is required.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Outstanding shear stability
- Good wear protection
- Good resistance to water washout
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent low temperature pumpability
- Electric motor bearings
- Sealed-for-life bearings
- High speed antifriction bearings
- Automotive and industrial applications where a long life, high temperature,non-EP grease is required