MULTIPURPOSE EXTREME PRESSURE POLYUREA GREASE NLGI GC-LB CERTIFIED
Phillips 66® Polytac EP is a high performance, multipurpose, extreme pressure (EP) polyurea grease specially developed to provide long service life in automotive and industrial applications. It provides significant performance advantages over conventional soap thickened greases in high temperature, long life and sealed-for-life applications.
Polytac EP is manufactured with high-quality base oils and a non-soap polyurea thickener. It is compounded with a non-sulfur-phosphorus EP additive that is non-corrosive to yellow metals and provides extra protection against wear under heavy loading for longer bearing life. It has excellent thermal and shear stability at high temperatures for long service life. It also has excellent low-temperature pumpability, is highly resistant to water washout, and protects against rust and corrosion.
Polytac EP is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Excellent shear stability
- Excellent wear protection
- High load carrying capacity
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent low temperature pumpability
- NLGI GC-LB certified
- Automotive wheel bearings, chassis parts, constant-velocity (CV) joints and under hood applications such as alternators, air conditioner compressor clutch bearings, water pumps and idler pulleys
- Sealed-for-life bearings
- High speed antifriction bearings
- Agitator bearings in washing machines
- Equipment in steel mills and chemical plants exposed to chemical contaminants
- Industrial applications where a high temperature, long life, extreme pressure grease is required