MULTIPLEX® FS 220
PREMIUM SYNTHETIC MULTIPURPOSE EXTREME PRESSURE LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE
Phillips 66® Multiplex FS 220 is a premium quality, synthetic, extreme pressure (EP), lithium complex grease specifically developed to provide outstanding protection for industrial and automotive equipment operating at extreme temperatures or over a wide temperature range.
Multiplex FS 220 is manufactured with an ISO VG 220 synthetic polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oil and a lithium complex soap thickener. It is fortified with EP and antiwear additives plus rust and oxidation inhibitors to provide excellent wear protection, corrosion resistance, and long service life. It has outstanding thermal stability at high temperatures and outstanding pumpability at low temperatures for use over a wide temperature range.
Multiplex FS 220 is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Good pumpability at low temperatures
- Excellent wear protection for longer equipment life
- High load-carrying capacity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Outstanding resistance to water washout
- NLGI GC-LB certified
- Chassis parts and wheel bearings on passenger cars, trucks and other mobile equipment
- Moderately to heavily loaded plain and rolling element bearings in industrial, mining, marine and mobile off-highway equipment