MULTIPURPOSE HEAVY BASE OIL EXTREME PRESSURE LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE NLGI GC-LB CERTIFIED
Phillips 66® Multiplex 600 is a high quality, multipurpose, extreme pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under heavy loads and at moderate to high temperatures. It is recommended for use in a variety of automotive, agricultural, construction, mining, and industrial applications. It is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Multiplex 600 is manufactured with high-quality base oils, a special polymer, and a lithium complex soap thickener. It is fortified with EP and antiwear additives plus rust and oxidation inhibitors. It has excellent thermal stability at high temperatures, high load carrying capacity for excellent wear protection, and protects metal parts against rust and corrosion. Its tackiness properties and heavy base oil provide a high level of adhesion to bearing surfaces maintaining an effective seal to help minimize bearing contamination, improve retention, reduce leakage and provide excellent resistance to water washout.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Excellent wear protection
- High load carrying capacity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Good low temperature pumpability
- NLGI GC-LB certified
- Agricultural, construction, mining and industrial equipment operating under heavy or shock loads
- Wheel bearings of passenger cars, trucks, high performance vehicles, sport utility vehicles and motorcycles equipped with disc brakes
- Ball joints, universal joints, other chassis parts and water pumps on passenger cars, trucks and other mobile equipment
- Conveyor bearings
- Pellet mills manufactured by Bliss Industries (Grade No. 2)