MULTIPURPOSE EXTREME PRESSURE LITHIUM COMPLEX GREASE NLGI GC-LB CERTIFIED
Phillips 66® Multiplex 150 Grease is a high quality, multipurpose, extreme pressure (EP), lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under heavy loads and at moderate to high temperatures. It is NLGI GC-LB certified for use as a multipurpose automotive wheel bearing and chassis lubricant.
Multiplex 150 Grease is manufactured with high quality base oils, a special polymer and a lithium complex soap thickener. It is fortified with EP and antiwear additives, rust and oxidation inhibitors and a tackifier to provide excellent wear protection, thermal stability at high temperatures and enhanced resistance to corrosion and water washout. It forms an effective seal to help minimize bearing contamination and provides a high level of adhesion to bearing surfaces for improved retention and reduced leakage.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent performance over a wide temperature range
- High load carrying capacity
- Excellent wear protection
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- NLGI GC-LB certified
- Wheel bearings of passenger cars, trucks, high performance vehicles, sport utility vehicles and motorcycles, particularly those equipped with disc brakes
- Ball joints, universal joints, other chassis parts and water pumps on passenger cars, trucks and other mobile equipment
- Heavily loaded plain and rolling element bearings in industrial and mobile equipment