PREMIUM ENGINE OIL FOR VEHICULAR NATURAL GAS AND DIESEL APPLICATIONS
Phillips 66® Guardol NG-D is a high-quality, dispersant-detergent engine oil specially designed for use in vehicular natural gas and diesel engines. It is formulated with optimal levels of anti-wear additives to meet the enhanced wear protection requirements of diesel engine platforms as well as engines converted to natural gas service. It is particularly recommended for use in transit buses, school buses, delivery trucks and other vehicles equipped with Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Volvo or converted CNG engines.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for engines fueled by diesel or natural gas (CNG)
- High dispersancy protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Outstanding resistance to oxidation and nitration
- Protects against scuffing and wear
- Protects against valve stem deposits and valve seat recession
- Reduces risk of misapplication in mixed fleets
- Extended drain capable
- Transit buses, school buses, delivery trucks and other vehicles operating on CNG or Natural gas.