GUARDOL FE® SYNTHETIC BLEND DIESEL ENGINE OIL
PREMIUM SYNTHETIC BLEND API FA-4 DIESEL ENGINE OIL; FORMULATED FOR FUEL ECONOMY
Phillips 66® Guardol FE (Fuel Economy) Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil is a premium quality, part-synthetic API FA-4 engine oil developed for fuel economy benefits in 2014 and newer engines.
Guardol FE with Liquid Titanium is formulated with a blend of synthetic and high-quality Group II base stocks and a proprietary low-SAPS additive package to provide outstanding engine protection in late model diesel engines. It is fortified with our exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive for enhanced oxidation resistance and protection against wear. This additive enhancement provides increased engine protection from a strongly bonded titanium shield formed on the surface of critical engine parts, despite lower HTHS requirements of FA-4.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent protection for newer low-emission diesel engines
- Specially formulated to protect exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides enhanced oxidation resistance and protection against engine wear
- Outstanding soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability with soot-laden oil
- High shear stability
- Good resistance to foaming and aeration
- On-highway diesel trucks where additional fuel savings are desired.
- 2010 and newer Detroit Diesel engines(1)
- 2014 and newer Cummins, PACCAR, Navistar, Volvo/Mack engines(1).
(1) Based on extensive field testing, Phillips 66 has extended its Limited Product Warranty to cover the use of FA-4 in these engines for on-highway use. Volvo/Mack owners should inquire about specific conditions that may cause temporary low oil pressure.