FOOD MACHINERY GREASE
FOOD PROCESSING MACHINERY EXTREME PRESSURE ALUMINUM COMPLEX GREASE NSF H1 REGISTERED
Phillips 66® Food Machinery Grease is a premium quality, food grade, extreme pressure (EP), aluminum complex grease specially developed for the lubrication of machinery in food processing, bottling and packaging plants. It is registered by NSF International as an H1 lubricant for use where incidental food contact may occur,and also meets the requirements of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) for incidental food contact.
Food Machinery Grease is manufactured with high quality base oils and thickened with an aluminum complex soap. It is compounded with special food grade additives to provide excellent EP and antiwear properties, excellent oxidation resistance and good adhesion to metal surfaces. It has excellent resistance to water washout and provides excellent rust and corrosion protection in applications where the equipment is exposed to fruit acids, chemicals, or saline solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Excellent resistance to water washout
- Good extreme pressure and antiwear properties
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good adhesion to metal surfaces
- Suitable for use over a wide range of operating temperatures.Note: Aluminum complex greases have an inherent tendency to bleed a small amount of oil during storage. Containers of Food Machinery Grease should be stored in a temperature controlled environment to minimize oil separation.
- Food processing equipment in canneries, meat packing plants and poultry plants
- Bottling plants