COTTON PICKER SPINDLES SEMI-FLUID NON-EP LITHIUM GREASE
Phillips 66® Dynalife CP is a high quality, semi-fluid lithium grease developed for the lubrication of cotton picker spindle heads. It is formulated to protect the spindle heads, as well as the high-speed cotton plant strippers.
Dynalife CP is manufactured with high-quality base oils and a lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap thickener. It is fortified with rust and oxidation inhibitors to protect the spindle heads and bearings against corrosion. Its semi-fluid consistency helps ensure complete lubrication and ease startup of equipment into the fall harvest season as temperatures begin to drop. It is dyed green for ease of identification.
Features & Benefits
- Protects spindles and bearings
- Eliminates spindle seizure or freeze-up
- Permits easy starting in cold weather
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Cotton picker spindles, picker bars, and chassis bearings
- Cotton Picker is recommended for use where the OEM specifes:
- John Deer JDN 305, JDN 360
- International Harvester IH B-27