DIAMOND CLASS® AW TURBINE OIL
RUST & OXIDATION-INHIBITED, ANTI-WEAR TURBINE OIL
Phillips 66® Diamond Class AW Turbine Oil is a premium quality, rust and oxidation (R&O)-inhibited, anti-wear turbine oil developed for use in geared and direct-drive gas turbines and steam turbines in severe service.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability for long service life
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Excellent wear protection for gears and bearings
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Excellent water-separating properties
- Resists the formation of emulsions and bacteria buildup
- Good foam resistance
- Meets ISO Cleanliness Code rating of 18/16/13(1)(1)Note:Applies only to bulk product as delivered from Phillips 66 manufacturing plants. Particle counts may vary from lab to lab.
- Combined-cycle and co-generation gas turbines
- Gas turbines and steam turbines with gear drives