- Your Downs Energy CFN cards are accepted at over 4,000 traditional CFN sites nationwide – anywhere the CFN Logo is present.
- You can also utilize the Extended Network (retail truck stops and gas stations) of over 30,000 sites nationwide. However, from a pricing perspective these sites while convenient, could be less price advantageous than a traditional CFN site.
- Locate the site closest to you here: Site Locator
Frequently Asked Questions
Call our 24 Hour Customer Service hotline at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and they will be happy to assist you.
- Call our 24 Hour Customer Service hotline at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and we will lock your card out ASAP and have a new one issued on the next business day.
- You can also lock a lost or stolen card yourself if you sign up for our online access program.
Below are some of the most common card reader errors you may encounter:
- “Transaction In Process” – Too many card swipe attempts or swiping too fast.
- “Site Not Allowed” – The driver does not have access to this fueling location.
- “Do Not Honor” – The card has been invalidated.
- “Bad DID Number” – The driver is entering the wrong driver pin number.
For other errors not listed above or to get help with the above errors, please call our 24 Hour Customer Service hotline at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and we will be happy to assist you.
Yes! Even though Downs Energy’s fueling locations are designed to utilize a fleet card, you can purchase fuel with cash or a credit card at the following locations and hours:
Contact Downs Energy Customer Service to open an account. 888.810.3835
Yes! Downs Energy offers volume-tiered and fixed-margin pricing programs to reduce your cost of fueling even further. Downs Energy will implement a Fuel Management Program tailored to your business.
Contact a Fuel Management Specialist today for more information.
- Your drivers will not be able to get a receipt at the pump. However, you can sign up for online access and receive receipts by Email every time a driver fills up.
- Call Customer Service at 888.810.FUEL (3835) or Contact Customer Service for more information.
No. Downs Energy does not take in used/waste oil and fuel. Locate your used oil/fuel recycling centers in your area by visiting CalRecycle Certified Collection Centers.
You can also call 1-800-CLEANUP, for further assistance.
Yes! Downs Energy has partnered with Annova for your tank monitoring solutions.
- Downs Energy will install a wireless tank monitor on your tank and ensure that you never worry about running out of fuel or lubricants again.
- Our dispatchers will carefully monitor your tank activity and schedule deliveries based on your usage data.
- Should you desire, we will even give you access to the data that the monitor produces via an easy-to-use web based and/or phone application.
- Learn more about our Tank Monitor Programs