Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I use my Downs Energy CFN card?
- Your Downs Energy CFN cards are accepted at over 4,000 traditional CFN sites nationwide – anywhere the CFN Logo is present.
- You can also utilize the Extended Network (retail truck stops and gas stations) of over 30,000 sites nationwide. However, from a pricing perspective these sites while convenient, could be less price advantageous than a traditional CFN site.
- Locate the site closest to you here: Site Locator
Do you only offer CFN cards?
Do you have an App to show where your CFN sites are located?
Please click here to download the App on your device.
What do I do if my card is not working?
What do I do if my card is lost or stolen?
- Call our 24 Hour Customer Service hotline at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and we will lock your card out ASAP and have a new one issued on the next business day.
- You can also lock a lost or stolen card yourself if you sign up for our online access program.
Can anyone get fuel at your fueling locations?
How do I set up an account with Downs?
- You can download a PDF of our credit application here: Download Credit Application
- Call Customer Service at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and we will be happy to email, fax or mail an application to you.
- Pick up an application at the following locations:
• 1296 Magnolia Ave., Corona, CA 92879
• 27985 Diaz Road, Temecula, CA 92590
- Contact Customer Service
Are there any savings if I utilize your Fleet Card program?
- Yes! Downs Energy will implement a Fuel Management Program tailored to your business.
- Contact a Sales Representative for more information.
Do your pumps print out a receipt?
- Your drivers will not be able to get a receipt at the pump. However, you can sign up for online access and receive receipts by Email every time a driver fills up.
- Call Customer Service at 888.810.FUEL (3835) or Contact Customer Service for more information.
Do you offer Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) at the pump?
- Yes! We now offer DEF at the pump at the following locations: Corona (Magnolia), Corona (Railroad), Lake Elsinore and Temecula.
- We also carry DEF in Totes, Drums, and Cases available for delivery or will call.
- DEF is available for Bulk Deliveries. Contact Customer Service
- DEF is also available in one gallon jugs at all four locations in self-service machines using your CFN card.
Do you offer Alternative Fuels?
- Yes! Downs Energy offers B20 Bio Diesel, at the pump, at our headquarters in Corona. Since we are committed to supplying quality products, our Bio Diesel is supplied by a BQ9000 Certified manufacturer and supplier.
Do you offer High Octane Race fuels?
Will you monitor my fuel or lubricants tank?
- Downs Energy will install a wireless tank monitor on your tank and ensure that you never worry about running out of fuel or lubricants again.
- Our dispatchers will carefully monitor your tank activity and schedule deliveries based on your usage data.
- Should you desire, we will even give you access to the data that the monitor produces via an easy-to-use web based application.
- Learn more about our Tank Monitor Programs
If you have any other questions, please contact Customer Service.
- Toll-Free: 888.810.FUEL (3835)
- Contact Customer Service