- Your Downs Energy CFN cards are accepted at over 4,000 traditional CFN sites nationwide – anywhere the CFN Logo is present.
- You can also utilize the Extended Network (retail truck stops and gas stations) of over 30,000 sites nationwide. However, from a pricing perspective these sites while convenient, could be less price advantageous than a traditional CFN site.
- Locate the site closest to you here: Site Locator
Frequently Asked Questions
Call our 24 Hour Customer Service hotline at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and they will be happy to assist you.
- Call our 24 Hour Customer Service hotline at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and we will lock your card out ASAP and have a new one issued on the next business day.
- You can also lock a lost or stolen card yourself if you sign up for our online access program.
Yes! Even though Downs Energy’s fueling locations are designed to utilize a fleet card, you can purchase fuel with cash or a credit card at the following locations and hours:
There are a few different ways:
- You can download a PDF of our credit application here: Download Credit Application
- Call Customer Service at 888.810.FUEL (3835) and we will be happy to email, fax or mail an application to you.
- Pick up an application at the following locations:
• 1296 Magnolia Ave., Corona, CA 92879
• 27985 Diaz Road, Temecula, CA 92590
- Contact Customer Service
- Your drivers will not be able to get a receipt at the pump. However, you can sign up for online access and receive receipts by Email every time a driver fills up.
- Call Customer Service at 888.810.FUEL (3835) or Contact Customer Service for more information.
- Yes! Downs Energy offers B20 Bio Diesel, at the pump, at our headquarters in Corona. Since we are committed to supplying quality products, our Bio Diesel is supplied by a BQ9000 Certified manufacturer and supplier.
Yes! Downs Energy has partnered with Annova for your tank monitoring solutions.
- Downs Energy will install a wireless tank monitor on your tank and ensure that you never worry about running out of fuel or lubricants again.
- Our dispatchers will carefully monitor your tank activity and schedule deliveries based on your usage data.
- Should you desire, we will even give you access to the data that the monitor produces via an easy-to-use web based and/or phone application.
- Learn more about our Tank Monitor Programs