Maintains smooth warehouse operations by performing the following duties personally or with help from others.
To be considered for this position, please complete our Applicant Survey.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Open warehouse at beginning of day, depending on shift
- Organize the work of the warehouse, handle receiving, issuing, supp lies, and equipment.
- Pull inventory for customer by creating and closing sales orders, load product for customer
- Restock warehouse shelves with product
- Perform warehouse transfers and reorders
- Unload and receive inventory, using packing slip, from vendors
- Clean/sweep warehouses
- Keep front lobby stocked with the correct inventory
- Repackage product, as necessary
- Perform daily forklift inspections
- Assist drivers with loading lube product
- Assist Customer Service as needed
- Assist with cleaning up spills at diesel and gas islands as needed
- Stage package product loads for the following day
- Cross-trained for the yard -maintenance position and lubricants repackaging position
- Maintain SDS for products we purchase and /or sell
- Responsible for rotating stock
- Operates forklift to assist in loading
- Accepts incoming package loads of drums, pails, quarter drums, cases, and equipment
- Accepts incoming loads of clean drums and pails
- Opens and closes warehouse and/or gates as needed
- Assist in closing warehouse at end of day, depending on shift
- Prepares used drums for shipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate a forklift for loading and unloading (experience a plus; training provided)
- Must have basic computer skills (additional training provided)
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, personable, professional, and have personal integrity
- MUST PASS background check, health screen, and drug test.
- Overtime required during periods of heavy volume
Hourly Pay: Commensurate with experience
Fueling Business. Delivering Performance.®