Experienced Transport Fuel Drivers, we are looking for you. Come work for an organization that offers great pay and benefits and treats you like a member of the family.
To be considered for this position, please complete our Applicant Survey.
$2,000 Signing Bonus
Job Type: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver transport loads of fuel to company and customer sites
- Receives daily route from Dispatch
- Loads truck, according to established rack procedures.
- Drives truck to deliver products, according to established procedures.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures to ensure safety guidelines are maintained.
- Informs Dispatch of any safety issues related to deliveries.
- Follow Department of Transportation regulations while driving
- Listens to and tries to resolve service complaints. If customer is not satisfied, refer to Dispatcher.
- Cleans inside and outside of truck.
- Completes daily vehicle condition reports (pre-trips and post-trips). Informs Shop Mechanic of needed routine maintenance, or any mechanical problems on truck.
- Watches for new businesses and potential customers while making deliveries. Report these to Sales Manager.
- Completes customer billing and other paperwork as directed by the dispatcher.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid California Class A driver’s license
- Hazardous Material endorsement
- Doubles and Triples CDL endorsement
- Air Brake and Cargo Tank Endorsement
- Current Medical Certificate as required by Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV).
Hourly Pay: $24 – $26
Fueling Business. Delivering Performance.®