Are you a detail-oriented individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment? We are seeking applicants with who are team-players and dedicated to maintaining a safe workspace as our Warehouse Repackager.
To be considered for this position, please complete our Applicant Survey.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Daily Inventory of Bulk Lubes, dipping Trailers, counting totes/Pump from drums
- Receive Bulk inventory into storage trailers, IBC’s (totes) and drums
- Complete daily logs from all Vendors/Rebrands
- Follow P66 and Petro Canada offload/repackaging SOP’s
- Fill 330-gallon IBC totes with bulk oil, 55-gallon drums with bulk oil, Truck compartments with bulk oil
- Repackage: Bulk oil to drums, pails, stock 275-gallon totes
- Use repackaging report to determine what needs to be repackaged
- Load customers with bulk lube orders
- Keep repackaging area, oil yard and bulk trailers clean and neat
- Perform daily forklift inspection
- Inspect totes on a daily basis, recertify totes according to timeline
- Adhere to company policies and procedures to ensure safety guidelines are maintained
- Cross trained for warehouse position
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate a forklift for loading and unloading (experience a plus; training provided)
- Must have basic computer skills (additional training provided)
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, personable, professional, and have personal integrity
- MUST PASS background check, health screen, and drug test.
- Overtime required during periods of heavy volume
Hourly Pay: Commensurate with experience
Fueling Business. Delivering Performance.®