We are looking for an HR Generalist to join the Downs Energy team. The candidate must possess a broad knowledge of human resource functions. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with employment law, enjoy problem-solving, perform well in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy multi-tasking while maintaining a balance between employee and management advocacy, this is the opportunity for you.
To be considered for this position, please complete our Applicant Survey.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Assist in talent acquisition and manage the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Partner with hiring managers to review/create job description and confirm skills required for job openings. Develop job postings and oversee posting to job boards, employment agencies, colleges, trade schools, etc. Support recruiting efforts by attending job fairs and college recruiting fairs.
- Conduct marketplace compensation analysis for open and current jobs.
- Perform as a point of contact and provide support to employees at all levels in various HR and payroll related matters (i.e., LOA, benefits, compensation), and provide resolution
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies, and procedures
- Maintain employee files and records
- Ensure compliance with labor and payroll regulations
- Assist HR Manager as needed (i.e., department administration)
- BA degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent work experience required. SHRM or HRCI certification(s) a plus but not required
- Three+ years related work experience in Human Resources, Recruiting, Benefits, Office Administration, or other related fields
- Proven knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel; experience with payroll systems a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Possess ability to problem-solving
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Possess follow-up skills and is process- and detail-oriented
Hourly Pay: Commensurate with experience
Fueling Business. Delivering Performance.®