Experienced fuel station technicians, Downs Energy is looking for you! Come work for an organization that offers great pay & benefits and treats you like a member of the family.
To be considered for this position, please complete our Applicant Survey.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Stability: In business for 83 years.
- Employee friendly: We treat you like family
- Competitive Pay
- 3% 401k Match
- 14% Profit Sharing (subject to profitability)
- Company-paid $100K life insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage: Starts the 1st calendar day after one month on board.
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO). Starts to accrue on day one
- 7 Paid Holidays
- CFN fuel card account priced at our cost
- Yearly anniversary recognition and gift
- Performs service for all stationary equipment such as fuel dispensers, submersible pumps, loading racks, meters, USTs & AST’s
- Perform required inspection and maintenance at cardlock sites. This includes troubleshooting and repairing fuel dispensers, site controllers, and other on-site equipment, ensuring safe and accurate operation
- Check hoses, nozzles, and swivels for leaks
- Create PO’s and work orders in the maintenance software system.
- Work with vendors and obtain pricing for various parts.
- Perform the monthly Designated Operator inspections for each site.
- Perform the SPCC monthly and annual inspections for each site.
- Review AQMD Rule 461 and other maintenance logs for accuracy and completion
- Perform parts inventory at each site including hanging hardware, decals, tampered labels, and supplies.
- Keeps the parts inventory at the sites and on the maintenance vehicles current.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with site testing to meet the requirements of various regulatory agencies
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure all tests and inspections are performed on time and documented appropriately.
- Act as the liaison to various governmental agencies during tests & inspections at the cardlock sites
- Performs after-hours emergency service calls and ensure that site-related issues are handled on time.
- Assists with the response to emergency spill events.
- Understanding and working knowledge of multiple hand and power tools.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training
- Class C Driver’s License with Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft applications
- Understanding & working knowledge of hand & power tools
- AQMD Rule 461 certification
- UCC Designated Operator certification
- UCC Technician certification
- Franklin Fueling Systems Stage II Vapor Recovery
Hourly Pay: $31-$40
Fueling Business. Delivering Performance.®