Do you have a passion for helping others? We are seeking a multi-tasking, team-oriented individual that possesses a great attention to detail to join our customer service team. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment that allows you to utilize your analytical and people skills to assist the public, apply today!
To be considered for this position, please complete our Applicant Survey.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Reiterate order details and delivery expectations
- Listen to Customer needs and concerns and diplomatically solve challenges
- Update and communicate progress with customers to insure a positive experience
- Arrange order and delivery expectations with our dispatch team
- Outline billing options and assist in collections from time to time
- Support our sales force by maximizing their time to focus on new accounts
- Represent Downs Energy at various customer, community, and charitable events
- Training for position is Informal and ongoing
- Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Required Experience: 1-3 years preferred
- Basic level Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- CRM and data entry skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Self-reliant and displays urgency to address customer issues.
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Fueling Business. Delivering Performance.®