Are you a high energy individual with great organizational skills? We are currently seeking applicants that exhibit meticulous attention to details and can follow procedures to accurately complete a range of tasks and specific job assignments. The position requires an individual to be analytical and have a firm background in accounting.
To be considered for this position, please complete our Applicant Survey.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Maintain vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures and 1099 filing guidance.
- Understand 1099 Misc. concept and play a critical role of filing annual 1099.
- Understand the 3-way matching concept of purchase order to payment
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Process payments in the system
- Confirm intercompany balances during month-end
- Create, track and audit Non-Standard Terms requests
- Review vendor statements monthly
- Reconcile monthly accounts payable balances to the general ledger, and assist in the annual audit
- Work with vendors to get them set-up with ACH payments
- Take advantage of discounts when financially sound
- Answer vendor inquiries
- Participates in cross-training activities to assure office work coverage
- Assist with billing and special projects, as necessary
- Other duties may be assigned
- Experience with Sage 100 is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable.
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training Certificates or equivalent experience for Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows 10, & DM2 Accounting.
- Current valid California driver’s license.
- Proof of insurance for personal vehicles driven on company time.
- Proof of current vehicle registration for personal vehicles driven on company time.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Fueling Business. Delivering Performance.®