With E-Receipts, Fleet Managers receive a receipt via e-mail within minutes of a fuel transaction occurring. In an environment of increased fuel theft, E-Receipts will help you monitor your Total Fuel Management Program.
- Know when and where your drivers are filling up
- Verify product and gallon controls
- Increase fuel account security
- Eliminate receipts turned in or misplaced by drivers
- Send receipts to multiple email addresses
Important Data on Receipt
- Card Information
- Card and Account Number
- Vehicle ID
- Purchase Information
- Site Number and Address
- Date and Time of Transaction
- Odometer & Misc Entry
- Product , Quantity and Description
For more details and to set up E-Receipts on your account, please call a Customer Service Representative at 888.810.3835 or contact our Customer Service Department today.